With a population of just 971 people, Sunset Beach is a beachfront community in Orange County, CA. Came into existence in 1905, the CDP covers an area of 0.2 square miles, out of which land occupies about 97.51% and the remaining water area is 2.49%. With a population density of 4,919.3 people per square mile, the city boasts of a number of restaurants, bars, recreational areas, and parks. In such a perfect place to live in, local residents of all sizes and types can face certain issues concerning the functionality and outer appearance of their existing garage doors. For such people, Precision Door Service is the best option for getting rid of all problems in an amicable manner.

If you are seriously looking for an authentic and guaranteed same day service in Sunset Beach and its nearby areas, then Precision Door Service of Orange County, CA, can be your next garage door service company for all sorts of garage door service needs— installation, replacement and repairing. We extend a helping hand if you have a broken garage door, non-functioning door, a door that needs to be replaced or a to be repaired door. We can give you the best solutions matching your specific needs.

At Precision Door Service, we deliver you reliable and fast solutions for Garage Door Replacement and Installation in Sunset Beach. We provide you a range of garage door services that include: Broken springs, Rollers & cables, Noisy doors, Off-track doors, Garage door panels, Safety inspections, Parts & accessories and Opener repairs. When professional, skilled and licensed technicians fix your garage door problems in the least amount of time and efficient manner. Our garage door repair process includes:

  • Written estimate.
  • Completion.
  • Warranty.

Interestingly, we promise our clients in the Sunset Beach area a 24-hour call back policy. With our Garage Door Repair Service in Sunset Beach and Garage Door Opener services in Sunset Beach, we ensure that you will definitely get same-day, 24/7 emergency services. Moreover, we can also repair all branded garage doors and openers.

If you are experiencing any sort of garage door problems, contact us at this toll free number (888) 347-0706 to diagnose your problems. We will respond instantly to bring a smile on your face.